A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Friess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Friess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friess graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Friess has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darin M. Friess practice?
Dr. Darin Friess practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons, Portland Physiatrists, and Portland Surgeons.