A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Friess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Friess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friess
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friess Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friess graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Friess has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin M Friess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darin M. Friess practice?
- Dr. Darin Friess has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darin Friess practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Hood River, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.