A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Friess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Friess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friess
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friess Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friess graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friess has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin M Friess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darin M. Friess practice?
- Dr. Darin Friess has 1 office location.
Dr. Darin Friess practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.