A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Gregory, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Ray Gregory FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darin R. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Darin Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darin Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.