A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Hale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall.
Dr. Hale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin L Hale MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin L. Hale practice?
- Dr. Darin Hale has 1 office location.
Dr. Darin Hale practices Family Medicine near Powell, TN.
See Powell Family Physicians.