Dr. Darin Allred, DO
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist

by Jo Ellen Stoops on Aug 21st, 2016

Terrific Doctor, answered all my questions and concerns about having my right knee replaced. Surgery went well, PT is going well and I am looking forward to having my left knee replaced soon.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Aug 11th, 2016

Stars say it all !

by Annette and Jim Tschiffely on Jun 14th, 2016

Dr. Allred did a total hip replacement in Oct., 20014 on my husband and a total knee replacement on me in May, 2016. In both cases the pain was minimal and the recovery was rapid. Three weeks on the hip and 6 weeks on the knee. We give him a top rating, especially when we talk to our friends who have had the same procedures done by other physicians. He's the best!!

by Donna Childs on Jun 1st, 2016

I was really nervous about elective surgery. Dr. Allred was a great bedside manner. I ask a million questions and he explained things clearly and concisely. He never ran out of time nor patience. It took me about 5 months to schedule the surgery. Things went smoothly. Went home, had home care and the nurse, physical therapist and occupational therapist said that my incision site was one of the best they had seen. I was up and walking without a walker or cane in 2 weeks. Just came from my 3 month exam and X-ray. Everything looks great. I highly recommend Dr. Allred. He is my hero. No more pain.

by Cassandra Schepperle on May 24th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, kind attentive and knowledgable. He replaced my left knee and will be doing my right knee this year. I have complete confidence in him and his support team.

Caring Doctor~! show details Caring Doctor~!
by Leesa Page on May 4th, 2016

I recently broke my arm and needed emergency surgery. I was very lucky to have Dr. Allred as my surgeon! He was great the first time I met him and made me feel as ease about the surgery. The follow up visits were a breeze and I felt comfortable talking to Dr. Allred. He took the time to explain my injury and was concerned about my welfare. I truly felt he cared about me as he took the time to listen, explain and address my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Allred!!

by Linda P on Mar 29th, 2016

I was totally happy with dr allred

Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. Allred was very caring from the very first visit. He puts you at ease and listens to your concern. My total hip replacement was a success. His staff and Dr. Allred gave super care and was there for me as a patient. He followed up with several visits, making sure my recovery was complete. He has ten stars!!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Gregory L Schwob on Mar 16th, 2016

In recent years I have had a number of orthopedic issues, 3 of which requiring surgery...a fractured tibia, a shoulder problem and a total knee replacement. Dr Allred performed all 3 procedures, with totally successful outcomes. His practice is well managed, his diagnostics deliberative and accurate, his treatment sensitive. I highly recommend Dr Allred as an orthopedic surgeon.

by Jill Simmons on Feb 25th, 2016

I had to have a total hip revision within 2 months of my first surgery. Dr Allred explained to my husband and myself exactly what my surgery would entail. He was comforting in the fact that he knew exactly what needed to be done. I was not afraid for one minute even though the surgery lasted over 4 hours. He was on top of everything, with immediate x-rays, to discuss my surgery. He is a wonderful doctor.

by Julie Garcia on Jan 28th, 2016

I'm so great full for the care I received and continue to receive. From Dr. Allred to Tanner and Taylor , they are there to take care of you.

by Angie on Dec 9th, 2015

I had minicus surgery , best doctor care I have ever received. Dr. Allred is very knowledgeable and very very good at his profession. His staff is very kind and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

A happy patient show details A happy patient
by Sherry Scott on Dec 7th, 2015

I recently had hip replacement surgery and was very pleased with the outcome. My surgeon Dr. Allred did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him.