Dr. Darin Allred, DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist

by Robert L. Bush on Feb 2nd, 2016

Doctor Allred completed a left total hip replacement on October 23, 2015. After suffering for over 18 months, with hip discomfort, I continued to play Tennis, Softball, and Pickleball, I met with Doctor Allred and scheduled surgery. I began to notice my left leg felt shorter, and was experiencing extreme syatic discomfort in the left leg, caused by a bulging disc in my lower back, confirmed by an MRI. During the Pre-op time with Dr. Allred he asked me if I had ever noticed if one leg was shorter than the other, to which I responded yes, the left leg. He agreed and said they would take care of it during surgery, which was done adding about one centimeter. Since my surgery I have not experienced any more syatic or back discomfort, confident that the corrections that were made during the hip replacement have corrected the other problems. With Dr. Allred's permission, during my six week examination, I resumed playing my sports the next day. I am 77 years old and still play Senior Softball in a league in which I play two times per week. At 12 weeks after surgery I have had several in-field home runs, where the ball has rolled to the 200 foot fence, which has required fast running to reach home plate ahead of the thrown ball.

by Julie Garcia on Jan 28th, 2016

I'm so great full for the care I received and continue to receive. From Dr. Allred to Tanner and Taylor , they are there to take care of you.

by Angie on Dec 9th, 2015

I had minicus surgery , best doctor care I have ever received. Dr. Allred is very knowledgeable and very very good at his profession. His staff is very kind and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

A happy patient show details A happy patient
by Sherry Scott on Dec 7th, 2015

I recently had hip replacement surgery and was very pleased with the outcome. My surgeon Dr. Allred did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him.