A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Maccoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Maccoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Maccoux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccoux graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maccoux has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Allen Maccoux MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin A. Maccoux practice?
- Dr. Darin Maccoux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darin Maccoux practices Family Medicine near Muskego, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Muskego Primary Care Doctors.