Dr. Darin Miller DO Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

December 22nd, 2016
Diagnosed Wrong
I was going to Dr Miller for about 3 years, about 2 years in I would complain about pain, infections in my lower abdomen, and a dark spots in my urine. 3 visits in 6 months and he told me I had a sexual transmitted disease sent me to a gynecologist and of coarse this was not the case. Each visit was something else and he would give me antibiotics and send me out the door. Finally I said enough, went to a urologist and I had cancer. I lost my bladder but if dr miller would have listen to me and directed me to the right people I may have caught it over a year earlier.

May 5th, 2016
Very knowledgeable aan spend necessary Amount of time with you.very nice Dr's and staff.

April 15th, 2016
The Best Doctor
Dr. Miller is like no other, he explains things so you can understand why things happen not only what happens. Also, the most intelligent, smart, and has a way to make you feel comfortable. The way I feel doctors should be not just after the money!!! He actually cares!!!!

October 26th, 2015
personable and caring. I've never felt rushed. His staff is skilled and easy to deal with.

January 29th, 2015
Great doctor, found liver problem I have, which other doctors overlooked, adjusted my high blood pressure meds To keep me at normal level, he has great bed side manners,have been going to him for years and will to continue.

January 20th, 2015
Dr. Darin Miller is an excellent, caring physician.
Dr. Miller has been my PCP for ten years. He is very thorough, listens to his patients concerns. Does not at all rush to get thru the visit like so many other doctors do. Can't say enough good about him.

December 28th, 2013
saved my life!
I saw Dr Miller a few months ago and thought I had heart burn. Dr. Miller explained that heartburn could be a warning sign of other conditions. He did a heart test on me and blood work. I told him i had my heart checked 7-8 months ago by a heart doctor and was told my heart was fine. Dr Miller told me that he was still worried about my heart because of the heartburn. I was thinking that i could just get a pill to help my heart burn and he was doing all these tests again on my heart. Later on that night he called telling me that I had to go right to Er because of my heart! I thought that no way this could be true because a heart doctor said I was fine. Lucky i listened to Dr. Miller. 24 hours later I had open heart bypas surgery. i was told by heart surgeon that i had 4 clogged arteries and was lucky i didn't die of heart attack. Dr. Miller saved my life!

August 23rd, 2013
Excellent doctor
Very caring and takes time to explain. Dr. Miller is very intelligent and knows facts about almost any health problem you have. Office staff goes out of their way for you-every time.

April 10th, 2012
Dr. Miller was very nice. Waited in office 2 1/2 hrs. Dog running around office very dirty. Charged very diff. charges.When I called could not answer why said depends on what the doctor talks about.Melissa was very rude and said go else where!!