Dr. Darin Minkin DO Patient Reviews

• 28 reviews

May 2nd, 2016
Doctor.Minkin, is wonderful, he made me feel at ease about the proceedure he was about to do he is very kind and his bed side manner was great.THANKS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE DOCTOR.MINKIN!!!!😌

April 22nd, 2016
Bad
I had my lapband put in by Dr Minkin and his doctors asst . Recently has been tightening my band and she has been doing it very poorly I have gotten an infection from these tightens being done poorly !!! Very disappointed in the service I have received and the lack or care I have !

March 20th, 2016
Dr. Visit
Went for initial consultation and he spent a good 20 minutes talking to me.

December 3rd, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Minkin! He is the kindest Dr. I have ever seen and is very determined to find the answer to any of my problems I have had.

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. Minkin and his staff are awesome. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and wants them to be healthy and successful. I recommend him to everyone.

August 6th, 2015
WORST OFFICE STAFF
I think Dr. Minkin is a really nice guy. However, his office staff is the worst. It's almost enough to make me cancel my surgery...which isn't even scheduled yet. They only "schedule" surgery on Thursdays...if you get a call to schedule your surgery then their excuse is we schedule on a first come first serve basis but then they won't tell you where you are in line.

June 8th, 2015
Never On Time
So, the surgery is fine... Unless you have something like a hiatal hernia. He will tell you he's going to fix it while you get your bariatric surgery, then he'll tell you he changed his mind about it post-op... leaving you with the problems that you were having before that won't ever correct themselves. So, guess what-you will need another surgery to correct that later. For office visits, I suggest scheduling several hours before you have to be at work- or calling off work completely- as there is no real reason for you making an appointment other than you stopping your life because you will most certainly not be seen on time. Think of your appointment time as a reminder for you. Bring a book, a phone charger, maybe a pillow... You will not make your time. You will spend at least an hour waiting PAST the time your scheduled, so, as I said, leave yourself room for work or whatever other important things you may have to do because once you get there, you will be there forever. They seem to not realize that our time is as valuable to us as much as Dr. Minkin's is supposed to be to all of his patients. He's a nice guy and a decent doctor, but I don't appreciate the wait. Especially when I make an appointment, that I show up early to, only to sit for over an hour and a half (at least), like I have nothing better to do our I'm just a walk in. Don't over book, it's bad manners.

May 27th, 2015
Great Experience!
EXCELLENT doctor!! Spends time with you, explains things, takes time to listen to you. Genuinely concerned about his patients, and wants them to be successful for themselves. HIGHLY recommend Dr Minkin for any bariatric surgery needs!

May 25th, 2015
Best Bariatric Surgeon Ever
Going to see Dr. Minkin was the best decision I have ever made. I have lost 90 pounds and I am in much better health. Additionally, he is knowledgeable, kind, and an excellent diagnostician. I would highly recommend him.

April 13th, 2015
Great Dr.and very compassionate.

February 4th, 2015
NO CONTACT = NO EMAIL, NO VOICE MAIL, NO SET LUNCH HOURS WHEN YOU CALL AND GET VOICE MAIL. LOST WEIGHT BUT THE REST EXPLIANS

January 20th, 2015
Love him and his caring attitude. However, staff seems confused on what's going on in that office or at least what's suppose to be going on.