A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Morse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Morse, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Craig Morse DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin C. Morse practice?
- Dr. Darin Morse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darin Morse practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.