A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Okuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Okuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Okuda, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Hereditary Central Nervous System Demyelinating Diseases (CNS Demyelinating Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okuda graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Okuda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St Joseph's Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okuda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darin T. Okuda practice?
Dr. Darin Okuda practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Phoenix Neurologists.