Dr. Darin Okuda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Exceptional person and the best doctor
My wife was diagnosed with MS and I joined her for the first appointment (and confirmation of diagnosis) with Dr. Okuda. All comments already posted are spot on - this guy is exactly what you would want in a doctor that is dealing with patients that are diagnosed. His credentials speak for themselves, but it is his manner in sitting with patients that stood out to us as the most important characteristic of Dr. Okuda. Never rushed, answered all questions, was direct when needed without being insensitive. Excellent!

May 26th, 2016
Very nice Dr. Would highly recommend him if you have MS

March 21st, 2016
Best doctor in Dallas
Dr. Okuda is world class in every way. He is a terrific healer and is very kind and concerned about making his patients feel comfortable. He spends time making certain all questions are answered. He helped me when no other neurologist could.

March 4th, 2016
Honest, professional, and caring. Best ever!

October 12th, 2015
Absolutely the Best!
I have an extremely complicated case. Several other neurologist told me they were not qualified to handle my care. It was a very overwhelming time for me, but Dr. Okuda had a strong plan from the very first day I met him. He understood the complexities of my case and helped me to understand too. He took the time to teach, I never felt rushed, and he let me take part in making decisions. Previously I had felt very anxious and stressed about my medical situation, but Dr. Okuda was very aggressive in helping me find solutions and answers, and very smart and deliberate in directing my care. Dr. Okuda is hands down the best neurologist I've ever worked with (including my neurologists from the mayo clinic). If you can get in to see him, do it.

June 11th, 2015
Simply the Best
Excellent doctor. He spends time and answers all questions. You feel like you matter and what you have to say is important.

January 27th, 2015
Great visit!
By far, the most caring, compassionate and knowledgable MS specialist out there.

July 6th, 2011
A FLASH of Lightning-YES-- There IS an MS Super Hero!
It is indeed my pleasure to travel the distance from Central California to Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix Arizona, for the noteworthy privilege of simply being a patient of Dr. Darin T. Okuda. Bottom line--this physician has changed my life. My MS situation, has improved in quantum leaps since I began to see this exceptional & irreplaceable physician. His brilliance shines boldly, as well as his extraordinary ability to connect with his patients. Compassion,professionalism,quick humor, placing the patient at the center of a unique partnership & providing the tools & the boost for an MS patient to view the future with a whole new optimism. His rich knowledge & his ability to communicate that knowledge to the patient, stands as a testament to his skills. Putting his cutting edge knowledge into high level practice, Dr. Okuda opens a world many MS patients never dreamed possibleto be given the gifts of great medical skill, optimism, understanding & power in self these are rare for any MS patient & these are what Dr. Okuda affords the patient the opportunity to take for themselves to incorporate into their lives. Yes, I would walk the entire 600 miles if I had to, in order to experience the visionary care of Dr. Okuda.

June 30th, 2011
New Hope
Dr. Okuda is a star! His attitude is so very refreshing. He knowledge in MS is vast and his most outstanding attribute is that he treats all patients as individuals.

March 25th, 2011
Dr. Okuda is an excellent neurologist for Multiple Sclerosis... highly recommend.

January 15th, 2011
Exceptional Specialist
I was evaluated by Dr. Okuda for suspected multiple sclerosis. He was thoughtful in his delivery of sensitive information, was extremely professional yet humorous, and exhibited such compassion during our visit. I did travel from out of state to see him. He spent over 2 hours with me!

December 15th, 2010
Life changing experience
I was evaluated at the new BNI MS Center by Dr. Okuda, the new Medical Director there. He relayed information is such a great way. I feel that my overall experience there was life changing. I would highly recommend any patient to be evaluated by him.