A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Ott, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Des Moines University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darin D. Ott practice?
Dr. Darin Ott practices Family Medicine near Kanab, UT.
See Kanab Family Physicians.