A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Portnoy is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Portnoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin A Portnoy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin A. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Darin Portnoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darin Portnoy practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.