A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Portnoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conejos County Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Portnoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darin Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darin A. Portnoy practice?
Dr. Darin Portnoy practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darell Portnoy, Dr. Daren Portnoy, Dr. Darrel Portnoy, Dr. Darrell Portnoy