A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Rutherford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Rutherford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rutherford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Scott Rutherford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darin S. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Darin Rutherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darin Rutherford practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians and Janesville Sports Medicine Doctors.