A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Signorelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Signorelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Signorelli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Signorelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Signorelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Signorelli graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Signorelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Domenico Signorelli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darin D. Signorelli practice?
- Dr. Darin Signorelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darin Signorelli practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.