A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Signorelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Signorelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Signorelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Signorelli graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Signorelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Domenico Signorelli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darin D. Signorelli practice?
- Dr. Darin Signorelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darin Signorelli practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.