A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Sparkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Sparkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Sparkman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparkman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sparkman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Holdenville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Craig Sparkman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darin C. Sparkman practice?
- Dr. Darin Sparkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darin Sparkman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shawnee, OK.
See Shawnee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.