Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Lesslie Mobley on Mar 31st, 2013

Dr Sparkman is AMAZING!! Caring, compassionate and courteous!! I would recommend him to anyone!! He even makes personal phone calls after procedures to check on you. I can't give enough praise to this man......just wonderful!!

Apr 13th, 2012

I have to say Dr.Sparkman is an excellent doctor with a great attitude lots of compassion and a wonderful bed side manner. I would recommed him for all your female needs.

Oct 3rd, 2011

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Sparkman! He was always very friendly and caring when I saw him! He always told me the pros and cons of everything that I had to make a decision about without pressuring me into making a certain decision. I didn't want to be induced unless it was necessary and he had the same views as me. When I had minor complications at the end of my pregnancy he left it up to me on wether or not to induce. He made me feel as if he actually cared about me and I wasn't just another patient that made up his income. He even argued with the people at the hospital when I needed an ultrasound that they said they couldn't schedule me for! I would definitely recommend him to other people (and have) and will use him for any pregnancies I have in the future!

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Sparkman is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my daughter in April of 2010. He was caring and thoughtful, with just the right touch of humor to make me more coomfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Uncordial Staff  |  show details
by April on Jun 30th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Sparkman for years and appreciated his services until recently. I became pregnant and his staff told me I needed procedures I didn't need, and of course charged me for them. Then as well each time I have been to the office I have had to wait over two hours because no one told us the doctor was called out, or that we had lab work we could be doing. Completely unprofessional and discourteous.

Jul 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was so lucky to have Dr.Sparkman as my OB doc! I heard great things about him by others and all of them were true! He's a caring yet straight forward doctor! That was 8 1/2 years ago and I still hear wonderful things! He was definitaly made for his job

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Sparkman is a great doctor! He is very straightforward, knowledgable, and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com