Dr. Darin Sparkman MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 31st, 2013
Dr Sparkman is AMAZING!! Caring, compassionate and courteous!! I would recommend him to anyone!! He even makes personal phone calls after procedures to check on you. I can't give enough praise to this man......just wonderful!!

April 13th, 2012
I have to say Dr.Sparkman is an excellent doctor with a great attitude lots of compassion and a wonderful bed side manner. I would recommed him for all your female needs.

October 3rd, 2011
I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Sparkman! He was always very friendly and caring when I saw him! He always told me the pros and cons of everything that I had to make a decision about without pressuring me into making a certain decision. I didn't want to be induced unless it was necessary and he had the same views as me. When I had minor complications at the end of my pregnancy he left it up to me on wether or not to induce. He made me feel as if he actually cared about me and I wasn't just another patient that made up his income. He even argued with the people at the hospital when I needed an ultrasound that they said they couldn't schedule me for! I would definitely recommend him to other people (and have) and will use him for any pregnancies I have in the future!

June 30th, 2010
Uncordial Staff
I have seen Dr. Sparkman for years and appreciated his services until recently. I became pregnant and his staff told me I needed procedures I didn't need, and of course charged me for them. Then as well each time I have been to the office I have had to wait over two hours because no one told us the doctor was called out, or that we had lab work we could be doing. Completely unprofessional and discourteous.