Dr. Darin Swainston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darin Swainston?

March 31st, 2017

Hands down Worth the wait

There is usually a little wait to be seen but it is so worth it. I'd rather spend a few extra minutes in the waiting room knowing that I was going to be taken care of thoroughly and not rushed out of the appt to keep the waiting room wait shorter.

June 28th, 2016

Dr.Swainston is one of the most understanding and knowledgable doctors I've been to. He is a master at his trade and what I appreciate most is his bedside manner. OB visits aren't the funniest but I always feel completely taken care of. So glad he delivered my son- I can't thank him enough. It's rare to find doctors of this nature anymore- just golden!

June 5th, 2016

Dr. Swainston is an excellent, expert surgeon. I am very grateful that I was under his care for a very difficult operation.

September 27th, 2015

He really does care. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is excellent.

April 9th, 2015

Dr. Swainston is the best of the best!!

September 11th, 2014

I was with Dr. Swainston for about half of my pregnancy before a move. I was unimpressed and likely would have found another provider even if we had stayed in the area. He wasn't terrible, but his attitude was just very blah at each visit and he seemed like he was always in a rush to move on to the next patient. There was a horrible wait at every single appointment. I waited at LEAST an hour (sometimes much longer) beyond my appointment time at each visit before seeing anyone. Very frustrating, especially when my husband would try to arrange his work schedule to attend appointments with me. Also, when my preliminary bloodwork and labs were performed at the first appointment, the office apparently had no idea what they were actually billing for. After MONTHS of runaround with them, my insurance, and Quest Diagnostics, the office finally confessed their diagnosis codes for billing with Quest had changed and that they just hadn't researched exactly what testing would be performed (and billed for) by Quest under the new codes. This cost us almost $500 out of pocket for lab work that was absolutely unnecessary, because my insurance (which is very good) would not pay for it as it wasn't something needed for normal pregnancy care. The only praise I have for this office is their PA, Stephanie. She was a total sweetheart, very knowledgeable, and made sure we left each visit with our questions answered. Even so, I still will not recommend this office to others.

September 19th, 2013

Horrible doctor

prescribes me the only thing I'm allergic to (it's on all of my Doctor forms) and then avoids all calls and request for a new prescription as I sit in pain, stress and anxiety for DAYS! so unprofessional! I will never go back here or recommend it to anyone else.

September 20th, 2012

Saved mine and my babies life

Dr Swainston saved both mine and my baby's lives, when he had to do an emergency C-section 11 weeks early, due to a condition that could only be cured by delivery. He has a great personality, if not a little aloof at times, but seems to genuinely care and was very supportive in my post op visits.

September 20th, 2011

Doesn't like not being challanged

He made my nurse cry because I didn't want my water broke until after my epidural. I guess that was not a part of his plan. He was rude to the hospital staff. It changed my opinion of him. I am sorry you had to delivery my baby at night, isn't that your job? And Why should I not have a say on what I want.

June 12th, 2011

Dr. Swainston was my ob for my first baby born this month. He is an excellent doctor and would recommend him highly. I had some complications with my health during my birth, and he closely monitored me. I was still able to deliver vaginally because he was so diligent in monitoring my condition. I have never felt so well taken care of.

March 30th, 2017