A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Talley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Talley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin L Talley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darin L. Talley practice?
- Dr. Darin Talley has 1 office location.
Dr. Darin Talley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ozark, MO.
See Ozark Orthopedic Surgeons.