A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Talley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Talley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin L Talley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darin L. Talley practice?
- Dr. Darin Talley has 1 office location.
Dr. Darin Talley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ozark, MO.
See Ozark Surgeons.