A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Talley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Talley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin L Talley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darin L. Talley practice?
- Dr. Darin Talley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Darin Talley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ozark, MO and Little Rock, AR.
See Branson Surgeons.