Dr. Darin Wilbourn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2010
Excellent advice and diagnosis
I have visited Dr. Wilbourn three times over the past three years. He always discusses the best treatment for me, compares my MRI's for further damage and keeps trying until we get most painless help for my spinal problem.He is friendly and extremely professional. I will go to him as long as necessary and wouldn't consider another doctor unless I moved out of state. (And if possible, I would return to him in Arkansas if it was within my budget.

July 14th, 2010
1st Class
Dr Wilbourn and his staff are excellent. I have visited his office several times, and his treatments have been very helpful to me. He should be regarded as the best in his profession, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty. His friendly nature and his professionalism rank very high in my opinion.

January 9th, 2009
Dr. Wilbourn actually spends time with you to get to know what type of problems you are having. There was no wait time at his office or the day of the procedure. He schedules follow-up appointments to see how you are doing. He is professional yet personable.