Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Friendly, Caring show details Friendly, Caring
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Winn is very friendly and actually listened to my concerns instead of just telling me what to do. He seems to work very hard to stay on time and shows respect for my time. He also seemed to care about how much my prescriptions cost and worked with me on getting my medication costs down.

Oct 29th, 2011

I started off liking him, but had one negative experience. I had an appointment that I had planned on keeping. Unfortunately my child had an accident at school and I had to pick him up and take him in to the instant care. I called and let his office know I couldn't make the appointment 2 hours before while on my way to get my child. I did my best to be responsible but then he sent me a letter telling me I need to respect other patients needing an appointment and to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Maybe the girl who answered the phone didn't give him my reason why I cancelled or maybe it was an automatic letter, I don't know. It was just upsetting considering I tried to respect his time while I was worried about my child's wellbeing.