A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darin Wright is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Wright, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wright has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darin Wright MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Darin Wright practice?
- Dr. Darin Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darin Wright practices Otolaryngology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT and Spearfish, SD.
See Appleton Otolaryngologists.