A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darin Zahuranec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darin Zahuranec, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahuranec graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Zahuranec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zahuranec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darin Zahuranec practice?
Dr. Darin Zahuranec practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.