Family Physicians

5407 S McColl Rd
Ste B
Edinburg, TX 78539
956-994-1912
Locations and availability (1)

|  Confirmation of “The worst of the worst”  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2014

My parents and I were patients of Drs. Maria and Dario Arango since the early 1990’s, when they were struggling for patients and adhered to their Hippocratic Oath. At that time, they exhibited empathy and compassion toward their patients, however over the past two decades, their priority shifted from “family medicine” to diversified areas such as: “weight control clinic”; “aesthetic procedures”; and physical therapy. Unfortunately, I must concur with complaints from other patients pertaining to the fact that: their staff lacks the basic skills of customer service; physicians never return calls: current office staff does not have the emotional intelligence to empathize with a human being experiencing excruciating pain or the fact that patients are also PROFESSIONALS WITH LEGAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND MUST RETURN TO OUR OFFICES IN ORDER TO ADDRESS THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS. Although I agree with complaints pertaining to the quality of care rendered by Arango Industrial and Family Clinic, I attest they DO NOT EPITOMIZE THE QUALITY OF DOCTORS IN THE RIO GRANDE VALLEY!! Over the past four years, I’ve been blessed to obtain the medical expertise and compassion of Dr. Socrates Garrigos-Adult Medicine Specialist in McAllen, TX; Dr. Sergio Rodriguez-Hand Surgeon at McAllen Hand Center in Edinburg, TX; and Dr. Rick Bassett at Rio Grande Orthopedic Center in Harlingen, TX. Therefore, I do not recommend Arango Industrial and Family Clinic, I DO NOT AGREE THAT ALL DOCTORS IN THE VALLEY LACK EMPATHY AND MAIN INTEREST PERTAINS TO FINANCIAL PROSPECTS.

|  show details
by Teresa on Sep 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. ARRANGO for the past 12 years. During this time he has amazed me with his sincere caring attitude and excellent bedside manner. I have never felt like just another number or $$ by him or his staff. He always greets me as if we are friends that he has not seen in a while. ... not like a patient #. We have been so pleased with him that he has become my grown children' s family doctor as well. When I or my children have had a serious u lllness he has always called to ck on how we are doing. When a need arises for outside services he makes sure we were seen right away. I highly recommend him as your family doctor.

|  worst of the worst  |  show details
by john doe on Jul 16th, 2013

This is the worst of the worst. The staff has a really bad attitude, never do they ask politely, you ask them anything and you think you were asking for a kidney. Never returns phone calls. always make you go back for lab work just to say your ok. It's all about the money. I do not recommend them at all.The wait is always over 2hrs. They don't care if your feeling sick or if you have to go back to work. They see you for 5min and send you on your way. But, the staff is very rude.If they don't like their job Quit. Give someone else the job that wants to work. You can't even understand them over the phone. Looking for someone else but, I guess the valley Doctors are all the same its all about the free money these people get that the government pays and us hard working people get shaffted . This has to stop we need to complain. We work very hard and get treated like second class citizens.Every doctor needs to get investigated . I'm so tired of this.

|  Excellent Dr!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Always accurate on diagnostics. Compassionate a really cares about patients