A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dario Beltran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dario Beltran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beltran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dario Beltran MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dario Beltran practice?
- Dr. Dario Beltran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dario Beltran practices Neurology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Neurologists.