A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dario Caccamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccamo graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Caccamo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dario Caccamo MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dario Caccamo practice?
- Dr. Dario Caccamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dario Caccamo practices Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.