A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dario Caccamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccamo graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Caccamo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caccamo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dario Caccamo practice?
Dr. Dario Caccamo practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists and Sacramento Pediatric Specialists.