A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dario Gambetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dario Gambetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dario Gambetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambetta graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gambetta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dario Alberto Gambetta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dario A. Gambetta practice?
- Dr. Dario Gambetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Dario Gambetta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Obstetricians & Gynecologists.