Dr. Dario Kunar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dario Kunar?

July 7th, 2017

Highly recommend this doctor if you want the best

I recently had surgery by Dr. Kunar removing my submandibular gland. He was amazing. Explained everything prior to and after. He alleviated any concerns and did not minimize my fears. Being in the medical field myself, I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for the Best of the best.

July 13th, 2015

Physcian per Excellence

DR.Kunar, I will say is born to be a doctor. His bedside manners are wonderful. He pays attention to details. He performed surgery on Caroline Obetta my mother. Since then, not even a single complication. Full recovery . I will recommend him to anyone who needs ENT doctor.

June 29th, 2014

Recommended

Dr. Kumar was great when I saw him one year ago. He was kind, professional, knowledgeable, gentle. I recently got my medical records from him and was amazed at the level of detail, kindness and intelligence that was put into it.

August 23rd, 2013

Janel

Dr. Kunar is excellent. I had ear problems. He was very friendly and professional. He was very easy to talk to and his diagnosis was on point. I have to have my thyroid removed and he is the doctor I want to do the surgery. I highly recommend hiim

October 16th, 2011

Worth the wait...

Dr. Kunar operated on me recently. As an adult, having a tonsillectomy proved difficult from a recovery perspective, but he was with me every step of the way. He has wonderful bedside manner and really put me at ease. I had to reach out to him for several post-op emergencies and he got back quickly. The nurses and other doctors at the hospital spoke highly of him.

February 18th, 2011

Dr Kunar is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is great at what he does.

January 25th, 2011

Before and After surgery I felt he was the right doctor for me. He was caring and spoke very frank about my surgery with a sense of humor but remained very profesiional and polite. He is the best.

October 13th, 2009

Excelent

Dr. Kunar performed both my tonsillectomy and my deviated septum correction. He was kind and patient and had a good sense of humor. He was also honest about what kind of recovery could be expected; didn't try to downplay it. Both procedures went very well. I'm thrilled to be rid of my tonsils, and finally able to breath properly after years. I would happily seek him out again.

March 31st, 2008

Great with Kids

He's worth the wait! His bedside manner is soothing not only to the kids, but with the parents. Very capable, thorough and compassionate. Highest recommendations!

February 16th, 2017