Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Ear, Nose & Throat Assoc
6565 N Charles St
Ste 601
Towson, MD 21204
410-821-5151
Locations and availability (4)

|  Recommended  |  show details
by Justin A. on Jun 29th, 2014

Dr. Kumar was great when I saw him one year ago. He was kind, professional, knowledgeable, gentle. I recently got my medical records from him and was amazed at the level of detail, kindness and intelligence that was put into it.

|  Janel  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kunar is excellent. I had ear problems. He was very friendly and professional. He was very easy to talk to and his diagnosis was on point. I have to have my thyroid removed and he is the doctor I want to do the surgery. I highly recommend hiim

|  Dr Kunar is a great guy. Great Doctor and most humble  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr Kunar saw Ms caroline Obetta at the point when Goiter growth that have neen negleted for years was about to take her life. He took special intrest and saved her life. Everything happened so quick, The GBMC Team were great. See Caroline OBETTA PRE AND POST and you will appreciate this. Surgery and recovering has been just amazing. One word to describe him will be superp. Caroline Obetta approves this submition.

|  Worth the wait...  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

Dr. Kunar operated on me recently. As an adult, having a tonsillectomy proved difficult from a recovery perspective, but he was with me every step of the way. He has wonderful bedside manner and really put me at ease. I had to reach out to him for several post-op emergencies and he got back quickly. The nurses and other doctors at the hospital spoke highly of him.

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Dr Kunar is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is great at what he does.

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Before and After surgery I felt he was the right doctor for me. He was caring and spoke very frank about my surgery with a sense of humor but remained very profesiional and polite. He is the best.

|  Excelent  |  show details
by S. Kahn on Oct 13th, 2009

Dr. Kunar performed both my tonsillectomy and my deviated septum correction. He was kind and patient and had a good sense of humor. He was also honest about what kind of recovery could be expected; didn't try to downplay it. Both procedures went very well. I'm thrilled to be rid of my tonsils, and finally able to breath properly after years. I would happily seek him out again.

|  Great with Kids  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2008

He's worth the wait! His bedside manner is soothing not only to the kids, but with the parents. Very capable, thorough and compassionate. Highest recommendations!