Dr. Dario Perez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 26th, 2015
Mr.
Dr. Dario Perez is excellent in his specialty. He is a caring, professional, and never once rushed through any appointments. He carefully took his time to make me feel comfortable despite my severe condition. Every detail was discussed and all questions were answered. Always on time, even his bedside manner was unique. Thank you sir for making my surgery a successful one, me and my family thank you ,your staff and now your son whom I had the great pleasure of meeting after a few visits with him, I can tell where he gets his work ethic and professionalism. Best. Your first bloodless left lobe liver surgery patient at Glendale from years back. I'm blessed to have been recommended by my Doctor and friend Dr. Galindo.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Perez was meticulous, efficacious and expeditious in his surgical performance as well as his detailed explanation of the condition and diagnosis. He takes his time in explaining and factors to do post the treatment and visit. The staff were very cordial. Thank you. Dr. Joseph Graziani

September 30th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
I live in Pennsylvania now and, unfortunately, Dr. Perez is still in California. He is an excellent doctor who cares deeply about his patients. If I need surgery while here, I just might fly to California for him to care for me. A patient couldn't do better than Dr. Perez.

January 31st, 2013
Surgery Patient
He's just wonderful all around...answered all my questions throughly and was very patient.