The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darissa Kon
Dr. Darissa Kon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Glendale, CA (and 5 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kon is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, West Anaheim Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Darissa Kon has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Darissa Kon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Ameera Ismail
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Karen Ragland
Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Thomas McPartland
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi15