Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darius Desai
Dr. Darius Desai, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Easton, PA, with another office in Quakertown, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Desai is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus, St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. Dr. Desai has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Darius Desai has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Darius Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.
Dr. Roderick Quiros
Easton, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Lee Riley
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Easton, PA 0 mi31
Dr. William Burfeind Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Easton, PA 0 mi23