A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Divina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Divina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Divina graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Divina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Divina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Divina practice?
Dr. Darius Divina practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Grayling, MI and Clemson, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians, Anderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Anderson Orthopedic Surgeons.