A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Divina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Divina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Divina graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Divina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Ayala Divina DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Divina practice?
- Dr. Darius Divina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darius Divina practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Grayling, MI and Clemson, SC.
See Anderson Surgeons and Anderson Sports Medicine Doctors.