A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Divina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Divina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divina
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Divina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Divina graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Divina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius D Divina DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius D. Divina practice?
- Dr. Darius Divina has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Divina practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Grayling, MI.
See Grayling Orthopedic Surgeons and Grayling Family Physicians.