A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Divina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Divina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Divina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Divina graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Divina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius D Divina DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius D. Divina practice?
- Dr. Darius Divina has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Divina practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Grayling, MI.
See Grayling Surgeons and Grayling Family Physicians.