Dr. Darius Gharib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darius Gharib?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2014

Caring and knowledgeable doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Gharib for the past nine years. He is professional, caring, knowledgeable, and wonderful. He takes your concerns and questions seriously but never jumps the gun to put you through unnecessary procedures or tests. He cares about the patient beyond any doctor I've ever been to. I have recommended him to all my friends & family members because he is not just a fantastic dr but a true human being. There has never ever been any circumstance with me or others that he acted as a business minded individual. He takes time with his patients addressing each and every problem, question, or concern. You are lucky if you can be his patient. The wait time is always manageable even though he truly spend time with each and every patient. All these years the most I've waited was 15 minutes (but that was an unscheduled visit / emergency that I needed to see the doctor). Over the years I had hospitalization which he attended to me as if I am a member of his family!!! He told me when I needed to be in the hospital, which saved my life, and he wanted me out of there as soon as he did not see any further benefit of hospitalization. He is extremely respectful of patient's wishes but at the same time gives you his professional opinion and recommendation. His diagnosis is to the point....not even once he has been wrong. Thank your lucky star if he takes you as a patient because he is not into money making business and may even advise you to stay with your current doctor!!! Yes...unheard of!!

May 18th, 2014

Scams the insurance company & a sub-standard doc- EECH!

First off, he is dismissive of the patient's concerns regarding serious symptoms. As a result, he gave me multiple incorrect diagnoses. The focus of his practice is scamming your insurance company by claiming he provides tests, shots and services that he never administers. I needed a pre-surgical clearance and he turned it into THOUSANDS of dollars- some of which was just fake billing. I do not recommend this doctor.

June 23rd, 2016