A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Holmes practice?
Dr. Darius Holmes practices Pediatrics near Shirley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Shirley Pediatricians.