A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Anton Holmes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Darius Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darius Holmes practices Pediatrics near Shirley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Shirley Pediatricians.