Dr. Darius Holmes MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

September 6th, 2016
We have been using Dr. Holmes since the kids were born. 12 and 10. He takes great care and attention in every visit and will follow up on all calls immediately. He is a very personable doctor with great bedside manner for both parents and the child. I have moved a good distance away and did try another office but could not get the same personal care for my child, so we travel to see him and will do so until they are unable to see the pediatrician any more.

December 8th, 2015
Best Peditrician ever !! My child has been seeing him since he was a week old and he's now a teenager !!

May 6th, 2015
Wonderful pediatrician!

December 15th, 2014
Dr Holmes is great! Takes his time and is very caring.

March 22nd, 2014
Best Doctor on Long Island
My son went to Dr. Holmes for over 12 years and i recommend all my friends to him , now that my son is 18 he sees my Doctor but he wishes that he could still see Dr. Holmes, outstanding Doctor who personally cares about his patients and knows them by name as soon as they walk though the door,not like most places who have to check the chart for the name. Dr. Homes gets A+++++ .

September 23rd, 2013
Dr holmes is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares for each and every patient. He sees EVERY patient and personally makes every appointment and follow up calls himself. I trust Dr. Holmes medical advice 100% . I am grateful to have such a wonderful man and doctor look after my 4 girls!!

May 8th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr Holmes is a wonderful doctor and very thorough in everything that he does you can see that he truly cares about his patients one time my son had to be admitted into the hospital and I heard the nurses talking about Dr Holmes saying that he keeps calling to check on the patient. You have to always leave a message when you call him and alot of people don't like that but he calls you back right away every time you never have to wait. Also if you have a emergency and your kids are sick he gets you in that day I couldn't emphasize on how much I like him and what a great dr he is