A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Joshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Joshi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Khushroo Joshi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius K. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Darius Joshi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darius Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors, and Ypsilanti Hospice & Palliative Specialists.