A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Joshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Joshi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Khushroo Joshi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius K. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Darius Joshi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darius Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors, and Ypsilanti Hospice & Palliative Specialists.