A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Karimipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Karimipour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Karimipour, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimipour graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karimipour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karimipour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius J. Karimipour practice?
Dr. Darius Karimipour practices Dermatology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Dermatologists.