A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Kohan, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Kohan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kohan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Kohan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Kohan practice?
- Dr. Darius Kohan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darius Kohan practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.