A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Kohan, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Kohan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Glomus Tumor (Glomus Body Cancer)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mixed Conductive-Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Suppurative Otitis Media
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kohan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Kohan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Kohan practice?
- Dr. Darius Kohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Kohan practices Otolaryngology and Otology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.