A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Kohan, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Kohan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Glomus Tumor (Glomus Body Cancer)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mixed Conductive-Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Suppurative Otitis Media
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kohan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Kohan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Kohan practice?
- Dr. Darius Kohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Kohan practices Otolaryngology and Otology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.