A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Kohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Kohan, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Kohan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohan graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kohan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius Kohan practice?
Dr. Darius Kohan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.