A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Loghmanee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Loghmanee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loghmanee graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Loghmanee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius A Loghmanee MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Loghmanee practice?
- Dr. Darius Loghmanee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darius Loghmanee practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.