A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Mehregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Mehregan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Mehregan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehregan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehregan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Ray Mehregan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Darius R. Mehregan practice?
- Dr. Darius Mehregan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Darius Mehregan practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Monroe Dermatologists.