Learn more about Dr. Darius Mehregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Mehregan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Mehregan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehregan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehregan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehregan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius R. Mehregan practice?
Dr. Darius Mehregan practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Monroe Dermatologists.