A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Moshfeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Moshfeghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Moshfeghi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshfeghi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshfeghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moshfeghi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius M. Moshfeghi practice?
Dr. Darius Moshfeghi practices Ophthalmology near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Menlo Park Ophthalmologists.