A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Moshfeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Moshfeghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moshfeghi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moshfeghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Moshfeghi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshfeghi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshfeghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Moshfeghi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Moshfeghi practice?
- Dr. Darius Moshfeghi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darius Moshfeghi practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.