A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Moshfeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Moshfeghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moshfeghi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Moshfeghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Moshfeghi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshfeghi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshfeghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Moshfeghi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Moshfeghi practice?
- Dr. Darius Moshfeghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Moshfeghi practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.