A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Paduch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Paduch, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paduch
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Paduch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Paduch, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Paduch graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paduch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Adam Paduch MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Paduch practice?
- Dr. Darius Paduch has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Paduch practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.