A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Paduch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Paduch, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paduch
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paduch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Paduch, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Paduch graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paduch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Adam Paduch MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darius A. Paduch practice?
- Dr. Darius Paduch has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Paduch practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.