A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Sholevar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Sholevar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Sholevar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholevar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sholevar has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Sholevar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Sholevar practice?
- Dr. Darius Sholevar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darius Sholevar practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Woodbury Cardiologists.