A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Sholevar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Sholevar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholevar
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sholevar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Sholevar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholevar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sholevar has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Sholevar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Darius Sholevar practice?
- Dr. Darius Sholevar has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Sholevar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.