Dr. Darius Pirooz Sholevar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Darius Sholevar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Sholevar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Sholevar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholevar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sholevar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sholevar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darius P. Sholevar practice?
Dr. Darius Sholevar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.