A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Unwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Unwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Unwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Unwala graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Unwala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marshfield, Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Jimmy Unwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darius J. Unwala practice?
- Dr. Darius Unwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darius Unwala practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.