Dr. Darius Unwala Is this you?

Awesome Awesome

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Unwala saw me in the ER for kidney stones when I was on vacation. Its clear he cared about my well being, and took the time to explain his thinking. At home the consultation is always a five minute visit and very impersonal - and I've been going to the same urologist for years! Dr. Unwala uses a very personal touch, and ended up spending almost two hours with me and my family. He was very engaging and was by far the funniest urologist I have ever met. I found myself laughing several times, which is amazing given my pain from the kidney stones. He ended up placing a stent for me that afternoon, and discharged me the same day. I have had stents before, and they are always miserable. I don't know what he did, but I hardly noticed the stent he placed. He even brought a copy of my CT scan to the resort before I left. My regular urologist is a competent doctor, but I wish I could take Dr. Unwala back with me!

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I had surgery that went badly elsewhere and went to Dr. Unwala based on a friend's recommendation. He took on my case and I couldn't be happier. He is a truly wonderful doctor - he explains things very well. He looks young but it's evident he has lots of experience. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

caring doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I have been treated by several urologist in the past but Dr. Unwala is the only one who figured things out. He is a great doctor. He even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. I would not go to anyone else. I had to wait a bit to see him so starting talking to two other patients, and they loved him.

stay away

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr Unwala seemed knowledgeable but he just does the surgery and then you dont see him at all, when things go wrong (and they did quickly) he wants nothing to do with you he has someone else see you and offered no help, I eventually had to get another Dr to do a surgery to fix everything he broke......stay away!!

Stay away

Posted on June 13th, 2012

when things started to go wrong as in right away Dr Unwala wouldnt even see me, he referred me to his assistant. I finally changed Dr and now I am undergoing an addional surgery to re do what was done :( stay away!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I had a great visit with Dr. Unwala - he is the best urologist I've ever had. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on July 26th, 2009

Dr. Unwala was wonderful. He explains everything in a very straightforeward and caring manner. He is the best doctor I have ever been to, and helped me overcome a problem I have had for years.

Posted on May 25th, 2009

He came very highly recommended by a friend of mine who had surgery, and I was not disappointed. I had kidney cancer and was quite anxious, but he answered all my questions and the surgery went very well. I highly recommend this gifted doctor.

Dr. Unwala Review

Posted on January 9th, 2009

This is the best doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on May 16th, 2016