caring doctor show details caring doctor
Jul 13th, 2013

I have been treated by several urologist in the past but Dr. Unwala is the only one who figured things out. He is a great doctor. He even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. I would not go to anyone else. I had to wait a bit to see him so starting talking to two other patients, and they loved him.

I'm with the Stay Way Patient show details I'm with the Stay Way Patient
Sep 24th, 2012

Lot of pain

stay away show details stay away
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr Unwala seemed knowledgeable but he just does the surgery and then you dont see him at all, when things go wrong (and they did quickly) he wants nothing to do with you he has someone else see you and offered no help, I eventually had to get another Dr to do a surgery to fix everything he broke......stay away!!

Stay away show details Stay away
Jun 13th, 2012

when things started to go wrong as in right away Dr Unwala wouldnt even see me, he referred me to his assistant. I finally changed Dr and now I am undergoing an addional surgery to re do what was done :( stay away!

Oct 7th, 2011

I had a great visit with Dr. Unwala - he is the best urologist I've ever had. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Jul 25th, 2009

Dr. Unwala was wonderful. He explains everything in a very straightforeward and caring manner. He is the best doctor I have ever been to, and helped me overcome a problem I have had for years.

May 25th, 2009

He came very highly recommended by a friend of mine who had surgery, and I was not disappointed. I had kidney cancer and was quite anxious, but he answered all my questions and the surgery went very well. I highly recommend this gifted doctor.

Dr. Unwala Review show details Dr. Unwala Review
Jan 9th, 2009

This is the best doctor I have ever seen.