Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darius Zoroufy
Dr. Darius Zoroufy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Everett, WA and Seattle, WA (and 7 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zoroufy is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Hospital, Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill and Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus. Dr. Zoroufy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Darius Zoroufy has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Darius Zoroufy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. John Doces
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi44
Dr. Roger Westcott
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi45
Dr. Vrushali Gersappe
Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry
Seattle, WA 0 mi12