Dr. Darius Zoroufy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2012
Great experience now at Swedish, Issaquah
Tge first time I met the doctor I wasn't impressed. I think the environment, he had not moved to the "new digs", I felt that my insurance company was taken advantage of. I complained about the uncomfortable sleep room, the sub par beds, linens, pillows. Next time most had been upgraded. I own a working sleep number bed.. This one was broken. Now doc and staff moved to the new Swedish digs in Issaquah and all good. Doc seems more relaxed.. Mostly it was awesome to see the receptionist, greeter, the person that really reps the practice! She makes it all great! Zoroufy is my Sleep Doc now!!

January 18th, 2012
Excellent diagnostician and professional demeanor
When looking for a physician to take care of any issue, one has to be sure they are a good fit for you and your personality. In addition to being an excellent physician with a keen eye for problems other doctors might not pick up on, he has a great sense of humor (a bit on the British side, maybe not everyone's style), and is wholly approachable. The other person who said that Swedish was "all about the money" wasn't talking about the doctor. They were talking about the clinic. And taking cheap shots at someone's appearance says a lot more about the reviewer than the physician. Do you go to your doctor for fashion tips or ideas on hairstyles? I don't. Overall, Dr. Zoroufy has treated me with dignity and respect for several years, and I have referred many of my friends and colleagues to him.

February 22nd, 2011
profit first
This group has ability to overbill and see patients unecessarily. This doctor looks spooky with intimidating with unprofessionally shaved scalp.