Dr. Dariush Heidary Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dariush Heidary?

Accuracy in diagnosis and immediate attention.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr. Heidary performed both my open heart surgery in 2005 and my carotid artery surgery in 2008. I did extremly well with both. He actually diagnosed my occluded carotid-(as opposed to my cardiologist;) immediately scheduled an ultrasound showing an 80% occlusion-arteriogram showed a 99.5 occlusion- and he scheduled surgery next day. He is absolutely great and I cannot thank him enough,especially since this is something my cardiologist should have diagnosed had he been taking more than a total of 5 minutes with me on regular visit(I saw him once yearly). I see another cardiologist in the same practice every 6 months. I WAS WITHIN A 24 HOUR-TIME FRAME OF A STROKE AND/OR DEATH.

Posted on May 25th, 2016