A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariush Zandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariush Zandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zandi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariush Zandi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zandi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zandi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariush Zandi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dariush Zandi practice?
- Dr. Dariush Zandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dariush Zandi practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Primary Care Doctors.