A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariush Zandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariush Zandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariush Zandi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zandi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zandi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariush Zandi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dariush Zandi practice?
- Dr. Dariush Zandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dariush Zandi practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.