Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Dec 16th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Zandi. He listens to what you have to say and comes up with a plan to help.

|  Dr. Zandi is excellant  |  show details
by Jeff P. Gant on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Zandi is an excellant Doctor and has provided me with great patient care. He is very thorough, detailed and spends quality time in explaining everthing, each and every time I have visited him.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Zandi  |  show details
by Jeff G on Aug 6th, 2013

Having recently seen Dr. Zandi a number of times in the last two months, I cannot thank him enough for the great job he has done taking care of me. I was scheduled to have surgery by another Doctor and it was determined that I had high blood sugar and blood pressure. After my first visit, Dr. Zandi put me on a strict diet, exercise and medication. My blood sugar level and blood pressure have decreased significantly and I have lost over 35 pounds. Dr. Zandi also referred me to a Cardiologist to ensure that my heart was in good condition prior to the surgery. Without the expert care by Dr. Zandi I would not have been able to have the successful surgery that was needed. As Dr. Zandi has expressed to me that the need for surgery may have saved my life for without making the changes he prescribed I was headed down a much more dangerous path health wise. I truly feel that Dr. Zandi is the one that potentially saved me. Dr. Zandi has taken the time during each appointment to thourghly explain my health, progress and continued care. Dr. Zandi has always been very patient and compasionate in listening to any and all of the questions that I have had and responding in the same manner. Not once throughout the process did I once ever feel rushed or not feel important. I would highly recommend Dr. Zandi to anyone in need of a Primary Care Physician.

Sep 22nd, 2011

Such a caring, intelligent man. Good patient educator & good listener. Gentle in touch, manner, & sensibilities. Phones promptly if he needs to discuss something worrisome.

|  This Dr. is a lifesaver  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Zandi has caught things regarding my health that other doctors had said were because I was obese. Dr. Zandi ran some simple tests and found out that I had Diabities and had he not cared enough to listen to my symptoms I may have kept spirally out of control with my diabities. Dr. Zandi really cares. A rare trait in todays Medical Profession.

Aug 13th, 2009

Family Medical overall has the best physicians I've ever know; (consistent, intelligent, kind, caring and the staff expedites appts. the same day. Dr's follow up with phones calls. After seeing Dr. Harley for 15 years, I've benn lucky enough to have Dr. Zandi as my primary phys. He's excellent; there's not enough I can say about him other than I don't ever want to see another Dr. (other than than the other Family Med. physicians). They're great. In-house lab and ex-ray is fantastic as well.

by Tim on Apr 3rd, 2009

This Doctor is very therough!