A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Balinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Balinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariusz Balinski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balinski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Balinski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz Balinski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz Balinski practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Balinski has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dariusz Balinski practices Pediatrics near Essexville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Okemos, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Essexville Pediatricians.